Starter Online Store Package
The website packages we offer are designed to be as simple and cost effective as possible. We don’t want to charge you for features you don’t need and we want to get you up and running as quickly and stylishly as possible. Here’s how it works:
All starter packages come fully hosted for the first year so you’re up and running with website, email and domain straight away.
The Starter Online Store Package includes:
- Non-premium domain name registration
- Hosting for a year
- Set-up of WordPress content management system
- Custom website build to your specifications
- Search engine registration
- Set-up of up to five static pages such as ‘Contact Us’, ‘About’ and ‘Home’
- Set-up of up to five initial product pages
- Set-up of up to five email addresses
- Set-up of FTP account if required
- Extra pages and other options such as forms and blogs are all in our add-ons
We use themes to style your website and some great examples can be found at Envato Themeforest. Whist we cover the cost of this software to a point, some premium themes may cost slightly more than others. We will of course include this in the quote but as a guide themes range from about GBP £28 (included) to around GBP £65. We are, of course, more than happy to advise you on what works best for your specifications.
Packages do not include any written copy or graphics. You provide us with what written material and images you want in the site and we will style and incorporate them. If you require written content then check out our copy writing service. We can also source stock image licences for you and these are anything upwards from GBP £5 per image. Also check out our photography service if you would prefer more unique imagery.
Specific to the Online Store
- We will set up and link to your preferred payment gateways. Some of the best are Paypal and Stripe as they are relatively easy to set up for your business and offer flexible fees with no fixed monthly payment. We will incorporate your chosen gateway into your site but the registration for this service is up to you for obvious reasons. Don’t worry, we’ll talk you through it if required.
- If you are already trading and are registered for Visa then it is possible to take payment straight from your website but you will require a web security certificate (not required for Paypal and Stripe) and it may take some extra setup depending on what platform you opt for.
- We will set up your first 5 products and provide instruction as to how to add more yourself. If you wish for us to manage your store we can provide a quote.